Our Adams building is a former lace mill dating back to the 1800s and was once central to the UKs world renowned lace manufacturing industry.
Now part of what has been named Nottingham’s Creative Quarter, it is surrounded by hundreds of small, creative businesses. This connectivity and vibrant environment gives our creative students a great head start!
Adams is also home to our University Centre and lots of our access courses:
We have a diverse range of great value full and part-time university-level courses courses in the heart of one of the best student cities in the UK.
There are lots of benefits to studying further education with us:
- 98% of Nottingham College graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating.
- Small class sizes ensure you get the most of your teaching time and there’s plenty of one-to-one support.
- Many of our qualifications are awarded by Nottingham Trent University.
- Bursaries can be applied for to help with costs.
Access courses are specifically designed for adults aged 19+ who would like to return to education. Access to Higher Education courses are a great choice if you would like to study a university level course but don’t have the necessary qualifications. Come along to the Adams Open Evening to find out more about:
- Access to HE Art, Design & Fashion
- Access to HE Business and Law
- Access to HE Media
- Access to HE Social Work
- Access to HE Social Sciences
- Access to HE Social Sciences & Humanities
- Access to HE Nursing & Midwifery
If you are interested in Access to Science, please register for the open evening at our Maid Marian Way campus.