Intensive IELTS Preparation 24
25th July – 19th August 2022
- This course is for international students who would like to improve their English language level to prepare them to take the Academic IELTS exam to either study at an English-language institution or work in an English-speaking country.
- It comprises of 24 hours tuition per week.
- Focus on the four skills tested (reading, writing, listening & speaking)
- Familiarisation with the exam format
- Guidance in exam techniques to improve your band score
- Practice tests under exam conditions
- Individual feedback
Tuition Fee: 255 GBP per week
Length of the course: 4 weeks
Entry criterion: B2
Please note that when you apply for this course you will be asked for evidence of an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent. If you cannot provide us with this, you will be asked to complete a short College English Language test, which will determine whether you have the correct level of English for this course.
Maximum number of students: 15
Minimum age: 16+
Option of a package deal for 4 weeks: 2550 GBP
What is included in the package deal:
- All tuition fees
- All teaching materials
- Accommodation – Homestay (mandatory for under 18s) and Residential
- Homestay: half board homestay accommodation. It comprises of bed, breakfast and evening meal plus lunch at weekends. It also includes lighting, heating and laundry facilities. Accommodation is single room occupancy. Travelling distance to the College approximately 30 minutes.
- Residential: Please note that allocation of accommodation is subject to availability at the time when students apply. Students attending our summer school programmes will have the option to live in a newly-built student accommodation (Study Inn) in the heart of Nottingham city centre. It comprises of a fully furnished and equipped room with en-suite bathroom; kitchen and bedding essentials (including utensils, cooking equipment, and bedding) and inclusive of lighting and heating. Food not included.
- Lunch at the College 5 days per week Monday – Friday
- Airport pick-up to and from the following airports: London Heathrow, Birmingham and East Midlands on designated days
- 3 full day excursions to London, Cambridge and York. It includes transfers. It excludes
- lunch and entrance fees
- 2 recreational afternoon activities per week. It includes transfers and entrance fees
- College Certificate of the programme at the end of the course
- Welcome and Awards Ceremony and Farewell Party
- 24-hour College emergency number