Skip to main content

The regions widest choice of college courses

Courses we offer

We are proud to offer the widest range of study options for school leavers in the region – there’s probably courses you’ve never even considered before!

Front side of City Hub exterior building Canal Street
A Level student Vitor holding exam results while standing outside High Pavement signage

A Levels

Advanced level qualifications (known as A levels) are subject-based qualifications that can lead to university, further study, training, or work. They are a traditional academic option where you sit exams at the end of your course. We offer A Levels in 16 subject areas at our High Pavement Sixth Form – a dedicated sixth form campus in Nottingham’s City Centre.

A hair and beauty student at Wheeler Gate salon, practicing hair drying on a training head

Vocational & Practical

These are practical qualifications that relate to a specific job or career sector. Unlike more academic courses like A‑levels, they combine a mix of theory and practical learning, which is where our state-of-the-art facilities come in handy! We offer a huge range of different courses in over 30 subject areas, and qualifications ranging from entry level all the way to degree level.

Electrical students in a workshop standing around a workshop table listening to a lecturer

T Levels New!

We’re pleased to offer over 10 T Levels. A T Level is a nationally recognised qualification that is worth the same number of UCAS points as 3 A levels and is accepted by universities. You will spend 80% of the course at college, gaining the skills employers need. The other 20% of the course will be spent undertaking a 45-day industry placement where you will put your skills into action and gain valuable experience.

Holly, a Steer apprentice, inside a Steer automotive workshop


If you want to study and get paid at the same time an apprenticeship could be the right route for you! Our dedicated apprenticeship team are here to help you find the perfect vacancy and we work with hundreds of employers. Undertaking an apprenticeship means you study for a nationally recognised qualification, whilst receiving on-the-job training and getting paid at the same time.

Back to the top