Skip to main content

It looks like you have JavaScript turned off

Pretty much everything should work. But you may find some components look slightly off as a result. You can find out what JavaScript is here. If you don't have JavaScript turned off, or if something doesn't work that you think should do, please get in touch.

T Levels

T Levels are a 2‑year qualification after GCSEs that will take your future to the next level!

  • T Levels are equivalent to 3 A Levels 
  • They include a 45-day industry placement 
  • Consist of 80% classroom and 20% work 

A T Level is a nationally-recognised qualification that is worth the same number of UCAS points as 3 A levels and is accepted by universities. The qualification gives you a new choice to consider after GCSEs and are an alternative to A levels, apprenticeships and other 16 to 19 courses. 

If you undertake a T Level you will spend 80% of the course at College, gaining the skills employers need. The other 20% of the course will be spent undertaking a 45-day industry placement where you will put your skills into action and gain valuable experience. 

A T Level Distinction* is worth the same as 3 A levels at A* – and will be recognised by universities and other education providers so you can choose to continue studying, enter into employment or undertake an apprenticeship. 

In September 2023 we will be launching three new T Level courses! 

    This course is suit­able for any­one want­i­ng a career in con­struc­tion, specif­i­cal­ly in areas such as elec­tric instal­la­tion and main­te­nance, plumb­ing or heating.

    This course is suit­able for any­one want­i­ng a career in ear­ly years edu­ca­tion, child­care or assist­ing teaching.

    This course is suit­able for any­one want­i­ng a career in health and healthcare.

    Stu­dents enrolling onto these cours­es will ben­e­fit from excel­lent indus­try links and state-of-the-art facil­i­ties at our cam­pus­es across Not­ting­ham. For exam­ple, our brand-new £600k sim­u­lat­ed hos­pi­tal ward is set to open in 2023 and will give T Lev­el stu­dents on our health cours­es the expe­ri­ence they need before they enter into industry.

    You're viewing all 3 courses

    T Level Technical Qualification in Building Services Engineering for Construction (Level 3) - Full-time

    This course is suitable for anyone wanting a career in construction, specifically in areas such as electric installation and maintenance, plumbing or heating.

    T Level Technical Qualification in Education and Childcare (Level 3) - Full-time

    A T Level is a nationally-recognised qualification that is worth the same number of UCAS points as 3 A levels and accepted is by universities and includes a minimum working with an employer on an industry placement.

    T Level Technical Qualification in Health (Level 3) (16-18) - Full-time

    A T Level is a nationally-recognised qualification that is worth the same number of UCAS points as 3 A levels and accepted is by universities. This course is suitable for anyone wanting a career in health and healthcare.

    Can’t find the course you’re looking for?

    T Levels - the next level qualification

    This video describes T-levels and their key features. If you want to see actual T-level student case studies and hear some employer's opinions then watch this video!

    If you still need more information regarding T levels please visit the Government T level page.

    Disclaimer: This video content is from an external source. It may not comply to certain accessibility requirements required for public sector bodies.