If you’re looking to build on your existing skills, working in a garage or dealership in retail or customer service, this programme will give you the advanced customer service and technical knowledge you need.
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
- Understanding customer service within the automotive industry
- Organise the promotion of services/products to customers in the automotive industry
- Improve customer service delivery within the automotive industry
- Use dealer management systems (DMS) relevant to the automotive industry
- Plan, organise and control customer service operations in the automotive industry
- Monitor and resolve customer service problems in the automotive industry
- Promote continuous improvement in customer service within the automotive industry
- Health and safety
Maid Marian Way
No attendance information is currently available.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Automotive Customer Service
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
For each module you will need to complete coursework, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work-based observations.
A Higher Apprenticeship or specialist training to further improve your knowledge and skills.