As a training provider of up-and-coming hairdressers, beauty therapists and nail technicians, we really appreciate your business.
Before booking your appointment, please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions.
- The approximate times of treatments are as accurate as possible, however please bear in mind that all treatments are performed in a training environment. You may find that your treatment takes longer than in a commercial salon and times will vary from student to student.
- Some of our treatments and services are only available at certain times of the year. Please call before booking to make sure your desired treatment or service is available.
- A full consultation is given prior to any treatment or service. This allows us to use the right products and ensure we achieve the desired outcome of your treatment or service.
Your custom allows our students to prepare for the world of work and flourish in their chosen careers. Informing us of a cancellation allows us to reschedule our students’ learning that day.
- If you wish to cancel you appointment please call our reception desk a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
- Cancellation of an appointment less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time, or failure to attend a scheduled appointment, may incur a charge.
Health and Safety
- A skin test is required 48 hours prior to any tinting or hair colour service. Please phone ahead to book.
- Treatments are undertaken at the therapists’ discretion. If, for health and safety or medical reasons, your therapist considers a treatment unsuitable for you, it will not be given. If appropriate, alternatives will be recommended. No refund will be available for treatments that cannot be performed.
- We are unable to perform beauty treatments or hair colour treatments on anyone under 16 years of age.
- Hairdressing clients who are under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Beauty therapy clients who are 16–18 years of age are limited to the type of treatments available and must obtain consent from a parent or guardian for the treatment to take place.
For health and safety reasons, we request children are carefully supervised by a parent or guardian in the salon’s reception area during your appointment. Salon staff are not able to assist with the supervision of children during your appointment.