Kimberley Caravans are offering a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice customer service advisor to join their busy dealership in Darlington.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training, while in full-time employment.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers coming into the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in caravans and motorhomes for service
- Being courteous and polite to all visitors both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- Any other ad hoc duties when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 02/09/2019
Possible start date: 09/09/2019
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
5 GCSE's at grade A* to C (or equivalent) including maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
The candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to the working hours and by chosen method of transport.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Working hours: Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered the opportunity to work over 40 hours per week.
The programme for the Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
- Customer Service Practitioner standard level 2
- IMI accreditation - Customer Service Advisor
- Regular in-dealer review and assessment visits
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
Regular review and welfare visits from our assessor who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship (1 year) you will progress onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship (1 year).
Kimberley Caravans and motorhomes are one of the largest new and used caravans and motorhome dealers in the North East of England with over 30 years of trading. We supply a great number of caravan and motorhomes brands at our Darlington branch, such as Bailey, Coachman, Compass, Hymer, Swift and Xplore, plus many more brands.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||13 months|
|Related course||Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£156.00 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|