This course is perfect if you are interested in exploring sustainable fashion and ethical processes within the garment making process as well as experimenting with various clothing upcycling projects.
You will learn:
- Upcycling ideas and techniques, creating several projects throughout the course
- Explore draping and design development to make the most out of your creation
- About ethical and sustainable practices within fashion and garment making and how to put these into practice
You can expect to come away with:
- Several upcycled creations of your own
- Lots of inspirational ideas about upcycling clothing and how to take your ideas forward
- An understanding of the best ethical and sustainable practices within the world of fashion and textiles
How to apply for this course
Apply now and if you need to pay any course fees, or provide evidence if you wish to claim a fee reduction, we will contact you to let you know how to do this.
For help on completing the online application form, please see our useful apply online guide here.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
Start: Thursday 1st February 2024
End: Thursday 20th June 2024
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fees may be waived for this course if you are in receipt of certain benefits or have a low income. Please see our Fee and Financial Support page to see if you can claim a fee reduction.
Tuition fee: £156
Course code: C043264 / Q043265
Level 1 College Certificate
There are no formal entry requirements however you must be aged 19+.
|Teaching & assessment||
Assessment is via practical work and the completion of an Individual Learning Plan with the help of your course tutor.
Other fashion and textiles courses at Nottingham College.