What can you expect at High Pavement Sixth Form?
- Highly skilled expert lecturers
- Modern, state of the art classrooms
- Small class sizes
- Library facilities including:
- Drop-in computer facilities with a wide range of software, scanners and printers
- Books, newspapers and journals
- Progression advice
- Cafe serving hot and cold food, snacks and drinks
- Excellent transport links:
- 2 minutes walk from the Nottingham Trent University tram stop
- 10 minutes walk from Nottingham Train Station
- Easily accessible on nearly all of Nottingham’s bus routes
The history of High Pavement
The original High Pavement School was established in 1788 and it wasn’t until 1975 that it turned from grammar school into a sixth form. A purpose-built campus was created in 1999 occupying a prime position on Chaucer Street, right on the edge of Nottingham Trent University’s City campus, giving our A Level students a real insight into University life, before they’ve even got there.