This one-year Level 1 programme is for students in the equivalent of Years 9 -11 and will provide students with the skills and knowledge to progress onto further programmes at Nottingham College e.g. GCSE or vocational options.
The course usually runs over 3 days and includes:
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths
- BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Applied Science
- Tutorial and Enrichment programme that includes:
- Personal and social development
- Current affairs
- Employability skills
- Careers guidance and planning
Students on this programme can also apply for one of our half-day short courses for home educated students (timetable permitting).
Start: 7th September 2020
Course code: C000455 / Q002554
There are no formal entry requirements however students will attend an interview and undertake online Maths and English tests.