Are you looking to improve your knowledge of rights and responsibilities by completing an employment rights and responsibilities course?
This course covers all the key information needed to understand the key roles, rights and responsibilities of both employees and employers in the workplace.
You will learn who is responsible for specific things in the workplace, and the legislation that supports rights and responsibilities in the workplace.
The course also provides you with advice and guidance in relation to what you can do if your employer or an employee is not adhering to their responsibilities.
This course is split into four manageable sections:
- Section 1: Rights and responsibilities
- This section covers the rights and responsibilities of both an employee and an employer in the workplace. You will also learn about general employment law and the Employment Rights Act.
- Section 2: Confidentiality and data protection
- This section provides you with key information about Data Protection legislation and how both employers and employees within a business are legally obliged to respect confidentiality. This section covers the eight strict rules known as ‘data protection principles’, which are crucial in any organisation that deals with data of both employees and customers.
- Section 3: Advice and guidance
- The final section covers the help available to employees should they experience any issues with employers – including help at work, joining trade unions and useful sources of relevant advice. You will learn where you can find help if you need some advice in relation to your rights and responsibilities at work.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £28.50
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034389 / Q034390
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.