Our expert beauty lecturers will help you learn about:
- Application using different tools and products which are beneficial for various skin types
- Shading and highlighting to enhance good features and disguise problem areas
- Basic use of colours to benefit different hair and complexions
- Tips for natural day make-up and also more heavy evening make-up
- Application of individual lash extensions to enhance a finished look
Bring your own make-up to discuss and gain tips for use, practice on each other and get creative!
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
Start: 7th May 2019
End: 18th June 2019
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £39
Community Learning funded. See our Financial Help page for fee reduction information.
No qualification awarded
|Teaching & assessment||
You will receive verbal and written feedback from your tutor throughout the course.
By attending the course you will have increased your knowledge, skills and understanding to help you move on and take up further opportunities open to you.
Your tutor will discuss progression opportunities with you at the final session as part of the course evaluation. These may include other community courses, employability skills courses, volunteering opportunities and progression onto other Nottingham College courses.