This course is aimed at beginners with an interest in the language or culture of a Spanish speaking country, a commitment to learn vocabulary and new structures and a willingness to “have a go”!
- Learn how to ask for information, respond to people and talk about yourself
- Develop the listening skills needed to understand what people say at their natural speed
- Build confidence in speaking the language
- Development of language skills
- Awareness of Spanish customs and cultures
Course dates / times
Sorry, we currently do not have any course date information available for this course. Please check back soon for further updates.
No qualification awarded
There are no formal entry requirements however you should have a good standard of written and spoken English.
Tutors will give verbal and written feedback. You will be required to complete a short workbook and encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course.
There may be opportunities to progress onto other courses both in the community and at Nottingham College sites. The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further your learning in this subject area.
Tutor: Helen Lucas (Clarendon)
Tutor: Charmaine Johnson (Maid Marian Way)
You can read more about community courses in our Guidance for Community Courses booklet.