This course is the next step on from the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning and will support you to enhance your understanding and your professional practice in the classroom.
As it’s a part-time course it’s ideal if you need to fit your studying around work and/or life commitments. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of child and young person development and you’ll once again be able to put all you learn to good use during your volunteer placement which you’ll undertake for a minimum of 12 hours per week.
This course will take your ability to support learning in the classroom to the next level, the units are designed to further your knowledge and support you in developing the practical support skills you’ll need. Units include:
- Understanding child and young person development
- Understanding how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people
- Communication and professional relationships with children and young people
- Supporting learning activities
- Promoting children and young people's positive behaviour
- Developing professional relationships with children, young people and adults
You’ll be fully supported by your tutor who will give you guidance on your assignments and help you to get the most out of the course.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
111 Canal Street
Date / time:
Start: 6th September 2021
End: 27th June 2022
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £2,225
Fees shown are based on 2020/21.
Fees for 2021/22 are yet to be confirmed.
Course code: C022458 / Q022459
NCFE Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning Diploma