Are you looking to increase your understanding of anxiety by completing an anxiety training course?
This short, auto-marked programme will give you the knowledge you need to understand the causes and effects of anxiety, along with its management.
- Section 1: The meaning of 'anxiety' and 'panic attack'
- In this section, you will learn what is meant by the terms ‘anxiety’ and ‘panic attack’.
- Section 2: Causes of anxiety
- You will study the possible causes of anxiety in this section.
- Section 3: The effects of anxiety
- This section covers the physical and emotional symptoms of anxiety and the effects of anxiety on an individual and their family and friends.
- Section 4: How ways of thinking and behaving affect anxiety
- You will look at what happens in a cycle of negative thinking, how an individual's personality and outlook on life can increase or decrease anxiety and the effects of positive thinking.
- Section 5: Anxiety management and support
- In this section, you will cover examples of self-help for anxiety, activities to manage anxiety, and local support and treatment.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £28.50
Course code: C034440 / Q034441
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.