We offer a wide range of apprenticeships in many different sectors.
One of the most significant changes in the new Apprenticeship system is that employers will now have the ability to take control of the design and delivery of the apprenticeship training for their sector.
This will see groups of employers working together alongside their trade bodies to develop apprenticeship ‘trailblazers’ or ‘standards’.
Key aspects of this include:
- The new ‘standards’ are designed by employers for employers, to ensure that apprenticeships support businesses to grow and prosper
- Can be designed by employers specifically for a role and sector
- They will be based on a combination of skills, behaviors and industry knowledge
- They will provide clarity on what an apprentice will need to be able to do on completion
- Will involve rigorous and independent assessment throughout
Find out more
If you would like to learn more about the new apprenticeship standards, please get in touch with us today to book a free consultation with our recruitment team — call 0115 945 7260 or email email@example.com