Apprentices are a fantastic addition to the workforce and with financial support available there has never been a better time to recruit! If you’re not sure where to start, our team of experts are on hand to help. Simply fill in the enquiry form on this page and we’ll be in touch!
- Employers can receive a £1,000 payment the government already provides for 16 – 18-year-old apprentices, and those aged under 25 with an Education, Health and Care Plan.
- Payments will be made in two instalments, 50% when the apprentice has been in learning for 90 days and the final 50% at 365 days.
- To enable you to claim the incentive you have to reserve funding on The Apprenticeship Service account upfront.
- Grants will be processed through the Apprenticeship Service.
- There is no limit on the number of incentive payments that can be claimed for new apprentices. (Apprentices must meet eligibility criteria).
Whether you’re looking for help unlocking funding, recruitment or training options, our team helps hundreds of employers every year. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Reserving Apprenticeship funding through the Apprenticeship Service
The Apprenticeship Service is designed to help employers access new apprenticeship standards, training providers and funding for apprenticeships through an online service account.
The Apprenticeship Service puts employers in control and allows you to reserve funding for apprenticeship training. It also allows you to choose the type of apprenticeships you want to start, the number of apprentices you take on, and the training provider that suits your needs.
By reserving funding in this way the Government will transfer 95% of the cost to the chosen provider and you (the employer) will fund the remaining 5% as your contribution.
Extra support for small employers
(Fewer than 50 staff)
Employers with fewer than 50 people working for them will not have to pay the 5% co-investment fee for an apprentice who is aged between:
- 16 – 18 years old
- 19 – 24 years old and who has previously been in care or who has an Education, Health and Care plan provided by their local authority
3 step registration process
- Create user account
- Add PAYE
- Confirm organisation
Once you have set up your account you’ll need to reserve funding.
For more information call 0115 945 7260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.