EMTEC operates as a strategic partner within the automotive sector.
Offering apprenticeship training as well as ongoing CPD programmes to hundreds of people every year, we will remain a lifelong partner forming lasting relationships with you and your workforce.
- A 10+ year partnership with KIA Motors
- EMTEC provides the vast majority of all KIA apprenticeship training as well as continued professional development for its UK workforce and offers KIA dedicated workshop and teaching space within our EMTEC facility.
- 5+ year partnership with Hyundai Motor UK
- EMTEC is a partner in the Hyundai National Apprenticeship programme and has dedicated workshop and classroom space for this delivery.
- 5+ year relationship with Ferrari North Europe
- EMTEC partners with Ferrari North Europe to provide its Apprenticeship programme for employees who are working as a technician, or in a parts or service advisor role within a dealership or with an authorised repairer.
- 5+ year relationship with Aston Martin Lagonda
- EMTEC delivers Aston Martin’s Apprenticeship programme and conducts important research and development projects to inject continuous innovation into the repair and servicing of Aston Martin motors.
- 3+ year relationship with Bentley Motors
- As well as conducting a range of R+D projects for Bentley, our team of experts work internationally for Bentley, taking training out to serve key Bentley markets in the Middle East, China and the US.
- 3 year relationship with Tesla UK
- We’re thrilled to support the immense innovation delivered by Tesla by training the future technicians working directly in the manufacture, repair and servicing of Tesla motors in the UK.
- 2 year relationship with SsangYong Motors
- Our newest partnership sees us team up with renowned SUV and 4×4 manufacturer Ssang Yong.