Nottingham College intends to bid to the Turing Scheme for a project that will be delivered across the 2024/25 academic year.
We invite Expressions of Interest from specialist partners who can provide engaging and life-changing vocational opportunities in locations across the globe.
We are looking for partners who can:
- Provide engaging vocational opportunities and placements that develop skills in key subject areas such as construction, engineering, health and social care, sport and public services, early years, ICT, business services, travel and tourism, arts, catering, science and digital media
- Deliver a full in-country service that includes accommodation, provision of food and drink, in-country travel and facilitation and management of vocational placements/activities
- Support our vision to empower our learners to become global citizens through enriching cultural experiences
- Provision of organisational support (e.g. working with faculty leads to deliver preparatory sessions, completion of paperwork and learner selection)
- Demonstrate a robust approach to safeguarding
- Provide added value such as sourcing and management of flight bookings
If you would like to apply to be part of our bid partnership, please complete our Expression of Interest form by 23rd February 2024.