This course is perfect if you want to be able to carry out a risk assessment on high voltage systems prior to working on them, as well as minimising the risk of injury to persons in contact with high voltage technologies.
The course includes:
- IMI awards overview
- Safety equipment and procedures
- Types of electric vehicle and hybrid systems
- Construction and function of components
- Making the vehicle safe to work on
- Remove and refit a high voltage component
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Ruddington Fields Business Park
Date / time:
Start: Monday 1st August 2022
End: Monday 31st July 2023
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £525
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C017425 / Q017426
IMI Level 3 Award in Electrical/Hybrid Vehicle System Repair and Replacement.
|Teaching & assessment||
Online and practical assessments.
On successful completion of this course, you can progress to the Level 4 IMI Electric Vehicle/Hybrid course