Our part-time courses in hair and beauty therapy have been designed to suit all abilities. If you’re looking for an introduction into the hairdressing, barbering or beauty therapy industries, or you’re already an established practitioner and you’re looking to expand your offer, there’s something available for you here at our hair and beauty training centre at Nottingham College’s Adams Campus, a Ragdale Hall Spa Centre of Excellence.
We have tailored our courses to suit specific training requirements including:
- Hair Extension techniques using micro bond singles and Weft Bond methods
- Aromatherapy or Reflexology
- Indian Head Massage, Stone Therapy, Swedish and Thai massage
- Bridal make-up and artistry
- Lash extensions and brow shaping
- Afro Caribbean Hair Styling and make-up for darker skin types
- Gel polish, nail extensions and nail enhancements
We have a dedicated, passionate and award-winning team of hair and beauty lecturers, all with years of experience in the industry. Our training salon is expertly equipped with a vast range of products, materials and equipment to support you in your training.
Many of our courses start in January but operate at dates throughout the year – please take a look and submit an application. Course fees may be waived for partially funded dependent on level of study and your circumstances. Upon submitting your application, a member of our admissions team will be in touch if we can offer your course for free or with funding available.