Our friendly, experienced advisors are available to offer you a personalised advice and guidance service.
You can access a range of support to enable you to progress to further study including university, or employment, apprenticeships and volunteering and more.
- One-to-one advice and guidance on a range of learning, work and training options
- A range of classroom workshops that support you to develop the skills that potential employers desire; team work, communication and problem solving
- Support with searching and applying for jobs; help preparing you for interviews
- Information, guidance and support with progressing to university, including UCAS personal statements and applications
- Advice and guidance on making decisions that will enable you to succeed in getting a great job.
Make an appointment
If you’re not sure which course is best for you to achieve your ambitions, or you want to explore your choices further with one of our qualified experienced careers advisers the best thing to do is to arrange an individual appointment.
Do this is by completing an application throughout our Application Portal and select the Advice and Guidance course. You can then choose your appointment from a selection available and book this online,
Alternatively please contact our call centre on 0115 9 100 100, who will be pleased to make an appointment for you. You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org