Our friendly, experienced advisors are available to offer you a personalised advice and guidance service.
You can access a range of support to enable you to progress to further study including university, or employment, apprenticeships and volunteering and more.
- One-to-one advice and guidance on a range of learning, work and training options
- A range of classroom workshops that support you to develop the skills that potential employers desire; team work, communication and problem solving
- Support with searching and applying for jobs; help preparing you for interviews
- Information, guidance and support with progressing to university, including UCAS personal statements and applications
- Advice and guidance on making decisions that will enable you to succeed in getting a great job.
Make an appointment
To arrange an individual appointment, please contact our call centre on 0115 9 100 100, who will be pleased to make an appointment for you. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com