All Nottingham College, Careers Advisers are professionally qualified with extensive experience of supporting learners with their learning, career, work and life goals. All Nottingham College students have access to careers guidance at college, at times when they need it.
Nottingham College has full Matrix accreditation – the national quality standard for Information, Advice and Guidance which enables the Careers Team to offer impartial advice and guidance throughout your time at College, ensuring you make realistic and informed decisions about your future career.
The team can help with all aspects of education and employment and training via one-to-one guidance interviews. Whether you’re unsure about future options, or have ideas that you want to explore in more detail, chatting to a careers advisor can be a useful starting point for discussing a wide range of topics, including:
- Planning and decision making
- Changing careers or specific sector career information, including information about the local job market
- College and university options and applications
- Funding for university and higher education studies
- Searching and applying for jobs and work experience or volunteering
- Completing online applications and profiles
- Job and university interview preparation
- How to access and make good use of online careers resources and assessments
To arrange a appointment, please contact our call centre on 0115 9100 100, and one of friendly advisors will be pleased to make a careers appointment for you. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the campus of your choice.