With the pandemic causing many to stay at home, now might be a good time to consider your career goals.
National Careers Service support is now available via telephone to help you with careers advice and guidance during this time.
The service is available for students and non-students aged 19+ (or 18 if not in any education, employment or training).
We can help with many careers and employability topics to support you into employment, education, apprenticeships or volunteering, for example:
- Careers advice and guidance
- Job hunting tips, including current local opportunities
- CV and cover letter support
- Application form support
- Interview preparation tips
- Help to identify personal key skills and abilities
- Learning/training, including a range of online learning options
Contact us directly by either sending an email or giving us a quick call:
- Email referrals: NationalCareersServiceNCC@futuresforyou.com
- Telephone referrals: 0800 917 94 19