National Careers Service support is now available via telephone to help you with careers advice and guidance during this time.
The service is available for students and non-students aged 19+ (or 18 if not in any education, employment or training).
We can help with many careers and employability topics to support you into employment, education, apprenticeships or volunteering, for example:
- Careers advice and guidance
- Job hunting tips, including current local opportunities
- CV and cover letter support
- Application form support
- Interview preparation tips
- Help to identify personal key skills and abilities
- Learning/training, including a range of online learning options
Contact us directly by either sending an email or giving us a quick call:
- Email referrals: NationalCareersServiceNCC@futuresforyou.com
- Telephone referrals: 0800 917 94 19