At Nottingham College we offer a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Management, suitable for anyone over the age of 16 who is employed in a role in which management competencies can be developed and evidenced.
This course consists of the following:
Mandatory Units: (all units must be achieved)
- Manage your own resources and professional development
- Provide leadership in your area of responsibility
- Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area of responsibility
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met in your area of responsibility
Optional Units: (3 units must be achieved)
- Promote equality of opportunity and diversity in your area of responsibility
- Encourage innovation in your area of responsibility
- Plan change
- Implement change
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Recruit, select and keep colleagues
- Provide learning opportunities for colleagues
- Help team members address problems affecting their performance
- Build and manage teams
- Lead meetings
- Participate in meetings
- Manage a budget
- Manage the environmental impact of your work
- Take effective decisions
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Manage a project
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
Ruddington Fields Business Park
You can start this course at any time.
Leadership and Management - Team Leader / Supervisor - Level 3
18 - 24 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English, maths and ICT prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
The workplace tutor continually assesses your practical and theory work. An internal verifier will visit you to monitor your progress. You are required to keep a portfolio of evidence generated in the workplace.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.
Tourism students go global in London
Stapleford opens its doors to visitors
Talented dancers take centre stage with the professionals