At Nottingham College we offer a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Management, suitable for anyone over the age of 16 who is employed in a role in which management competencies can be developed and evidenced.
This course consists of the following:
Mandatory Units: (all units must be achieved)
- Manage your own resources and professional development
- Provide leadership in your area of responsibility
- Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area of responsibility
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met in your area of responsibility
Optional Units: (3 units must be achieved)
- Promote equality of opportunity and diversity in your area of responsibility
- Encourage innovation in your area of responsibility
- Plan change
- Implement change
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Recruit, select and keep colleagues
- Provide learning opportunities for colleagues
- Help team members address problems affecting their performance
- Build and manage teams
- Lead meetings
- Participate in meetings
- Manage a budget
- Manage the environmental impact of your work
- Take effective decisions
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Manage a project
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
Maid Marian Way
Please contact the business team for details of start dates.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Management Level 3
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English, maths and ICT prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
The workplace tutor continually assesses your practical and theory work. An internal verifier will visit you to monitor your progress. You are required to keep a portfolio of evidence generated in the workplace.