This is a full NVQ qualification in Gents Hair cutting and styling. It provides a working knowledge in the world of Gents styling. With this qualification a new career in Gents styling could be yours.
The course includes:
- Health and Safety
- Advise and Consult with Clients
- Condition and Treat the Hair and Scalp
- Cut Hair using Basic Barbering Techniques
- Cut Facial Hair to Shape using Basic Techniques
- Dry and Finish Men's Hair.
Optional units could include:
- Create Basic Patterns in Hair
- Change Men's Hair Colour
- Reception Duties
- Maintain Effectiveness at Work
- Give Customers a Positive Impression of Yourself and Organisation
- Promote Additional Products and Services to Customers
How to apply for this course
It's not too late to start this course now - hit the button below to apply online!
You will be able to apply for 2020 entry soon.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Browse careers Get in touch
14-16 Wheeler Gate
Start: 9th September 2019
Course code: C026987 / Q026988
Level 2 Certificate in Barbering
One of the following:
*If you do not have both GCSE English Language and Maths at A*-D, we may accept one of them at Grade E in addition to your 4 GCSEs at A*-D.
Adults who are aged 19+ without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply. You may need to complete an English and maths assessment to determine the right course and support for you.
Continual assessment of practical and written and oral testing of theory.
Extra units can be taken in subsequent years to build a full NVQ Level 2 in Ladies Hairdressing.
You will need to purchase kit and a uniform. Costs for these can be discussed at interview.
Email this course information
Use the form below to email this course information directly to your inbox for future reference.