If you would like to advance your career in adult social care and gain a qualification at the same time, then this could be a great choice for you.
Depending on your job role, you may study the following topics:
- Adult care practices, principles and standards - including care planning, duty of care, professional boundaries and individual dignity and respect
- Supporting individual physical and mental well-being to help people live as independently as possible - including individual control and choice and person centred care
- Safeguarding - including addressing personal rights and safety, dealing with abuse, comments and complaints and whistleblowing
- Leadership and team management - including monitoring and reviewing care plans and encouraging others to comply with regulations, policies and procedures
- Communication skills - including advocacy, confidentiality and verbal, non-verbal and written communication
- Health and safety practices and standards within a care environment - including dealing with accidents, fire safety, hazardous substances and infection control
|Study location||Clarendon Pelham Avenue, Nottingham, NG5 1AL|
You can start this Apprenticeship at any time of the year.
Adult Care - Lead Adult Care Worker - Level 3
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
Once you have completed of the requirements of the apprenticeship (within 3 months) you will undertake the End Point Assessment which will be graded at Pass/Distinction/Fail.