If you’re looking to gain skills and a qualification, while working in customer service in any type of garage or dealership, this will give you the skills you need.
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
You will cover:
- Understanding customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to communicate effectively with customers in the
- automotive industry
- Understanding how to deliver reliable customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to use dealer management systems (DMS) relevant to the automotive industry
- Understanding how to recognise and deal with queries, requests and problems in the automotive industry
- Understanding how to develop customer service relationships in the automotive industry
- Health and safety
Maid Marian Way
You can start this course at any time.
Customer Service - Customer Service - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
12 - 18 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
For each module you will need to complete coursework, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work-based observations.
Email this apprenticeship information
Use the form below to email this apprenticeship information directly to your inbox for future reference.