If you’re looking to gain skills and a qualification, while working in customer service in any type of garage or dealership, this will give you the skills you need.
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
You will cover:
- Understanding customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to communicate effectively with customers in the
- automotive industry
- Understanding how to deliver reliable customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to use dealer management systems (DMS) relevant to the automotive industry
- Understanding how to recognise and deal with queries, requests and problems in the automotive industry
- Understanding how to develop customer service relationships in the automotive industry
- Health and safety
|Study location||Ruddington Ruddington Fields Business Park, Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6JZ|
Block or Day Release
You can start this Apprenticeship at any time of the year.
Automotive Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2
12 - 18 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
You will develop an electronic portfolio of evidence against the requirements of the qualification. Evidence can be generated by observation of your workplace, witness testimonies, case studies or personal accounts of events. Online tests will be used to confirm your knowledge and understanding as well as an End Point Assessment.