If you’re looking to gain skills and a qualification, while working in customer service in any type of garage or dealership, this will give you the skills you need.
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
You will cover:
- Understanding customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to communicate effectively with customers in the
- automotive industry
- Understanding how to deliver reliable customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to use dealer management systems (DMS) relevant to the automotive industry
- Understanding how to recognise and deal with queries, requests and problems in the automotive industry
- Understanding how to develop customer service relationships in the automotive industry
- Health and safety
You will also study English and maths.*
English and maths – skills for your future
Employers and universities really value skills in English and maths. So, building on your existing knowledge of these subjects will help you prepare for your future career or further study. *If you are aged 16-18 and have not yet achieved GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above/grade 4 or above don’t worry - we’ll support you with the right lessons to increase your confidence in these essential employability skills.
Our courses are designed to help you achieve your ambitions, whether you plan to go on to a higher level of study or start a career. Employability and study skills will be included to help you develop the broad skills required by industry. They will vary from course to course and are designed to meet local and national employer needs.
Ruddington Fields Business Park
No attendance information is currently available.
Apprenticeship in Automotive Customer Advisor
12 - 18 months
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
For each module you will need to complete coursework, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work-based observations.