Skip to main content

It looks like you have JavaScript turned off

Pretty much everything should work. But you may find some components look slightly off as a result. You can find out what JavaScript is here. If you don't have JavaScript turned off, or if something doesn't work that you think should do, please email hidden; JavaScript is required.

Alumni (Former Students)

All former New College Nottingham (ncn) and Central College Nottingham university-level students are invited to join the Nottingham College higher education alumni community.

Joining the community means you can keep in touch with the College and find out what’s happening by receiving our annual alumni newsletter. We always like to keep in touch with past students and to keep up-to-date with what they are now doing.

If you have not already joined, please complete the online form to register your details and to join the community.

Replacement certificates

If you have lost your original higher education certificate it’s likely you will need to claim a replacement. The way in which you claim a replacement certificate will depend upon the original awarding body.

For Foundation Degrees and BA (Hons) Top-up Degrees awarded by Nottingham Trent University, please contact the University directly:

Examinations & Ceremonial Team (Duplicate Awards)
Academic Office
Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street
Telephone: 0115 941 8418

For replacement transcripts to accompany NTU certificates, please contact the Higher Education team using or call 0115 838 0541. Please note that there will be an administrative charge for all replacement transcripts and certificates.

For replacement Higher National Certificates and Diplomas (HNC/HND), students should contact Edexcel directly. You can apply for a replacement certificate online by visiting the Edexcel website.