This course is ideal if you wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing or want to form a foundation due to little or no previous experience.
The modules covered within the subject are:
Unit 1: Social Media for Business
- Section 1: Understanding the range of social media platforms available for use by business
- Section 2: Knowing how to use social media platforms to engage an audience
- Section 3: Understanding the role of social media in building brand reputation
Unit 2: Email as a Promotional Tool for Business
- Section 1: Understanding how email campaigns can help businesses reach and engage their audience
- Section 2: Planning an email campaign
- Section 3: Understanding the role of data protection regulations when implementing email campaigns
Unit 3: Digital Marketing Review
- Section 1: Understanding the role of digital marketing
- Section 2: Knowing how to review the effectiveness of digital marketing
- Section 3: Knowing how to use outcomes of digital marketing effectiveness reviews
Unit 4: Understanding Search Engine Optimisation for Business
- Section 1: Understanding the principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Section 2: Knowing how Search Engine Optimisation benefits business
- Section 3: Knowing how to use Search Engine Optimisation to benefit a business
Unit 5: Digital Marketing for Business
- Section 1: Understanding the role of digital marketing in business
- Section 2: Understanding how digital promotion is achieved
- Section 3: Producing a plan to promote a business through digital channels
- Section 4: Knowing how to use online presence to raise funds and cut costs
This course is ideal for those who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing for those who desire to form a foundation due to little of no previous experience.
How to apply for this course
Apply now and if you need to pay any course fees, or provide evidence if you wish to claim a fee reduction, we will contact you to let you know how to do this.
For help on completing the online application form, please see our useful apply online guide here.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Course code: C045277 / Q045278
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Digital Marketing
You will study this course at your own pace, but it must be completed within 12 weeks. You will receive an automated email reminding you of when you need to complete your assignment.
There are no formal entry requirements but you must be aged 19+.
|Teaching & assessment||
Your assessment will be submitted online through the platform, and you will receive feedback from a member of the team who will assess your work and provide thorough and supportive feedback.
You may complete this qualification in preparation to apply and work in this industry or to enhance their understanding of their work environment. Alternatively, you may wish to progress in the subject to a higher level.
Learners may be eligible for funding* which means the course will be free to complete, subject to providing evidence requested to meet the criteria for free courses. There is a £100 withdrawal fee if a learner does not complete the course and we may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet their submission deadlines for their course units.
*If you are a 19-23 year old without a prior Level 2 qualification these courses will not be funded, please contact the enquiries team to discuss all available options for you.
*Geographical restrictions may apply.
You must be aged 19+ to apply for this course.