Are you looking to complete your DSE training online?
This short, auto-marked programme will give you the knowledge you need to understand workplace risks and how to identify and remove any likely hazards.
- Section 1: The importance of DSE risk assessments
- In this section, you will develop your understanding of the reasons for conducting risk assessments and the main legislation relating to DSE risk assessments.
- Section 2: Controlling the risks from DSE workstations
- This section will build your knowledge of the principles of good DSE workstation design, the main causes of ill health relating to DSE use and the corrections that can be made to workstation design to control risks.
- Section 3: Carrying out a DSE risk assessment
- Upon completing this section, you will understand the stages involved in a DSE risk assessment and the circumstances in which a DSE risk assessment should be reviewed.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £28.50
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034420 / Q034421
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.