This course will consolidate existing knowledge of Microsoft Excel at Level 1 using Microsoft Office 2016.
- Understand the ribbon in excel.
- Enter data, numbers and symbols in the relevant cells.
- Understand the different mouse shapes.
- Edit and format text and adjust text alignment.
- Calculate using formulae including SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, MIN and MAX.
- Display formulae and print.
- Use of Autosum, Autofill and Absolute cell referencing.
- Layout and print worksheets.
- Save/open file into specified drives and folders.
- Use Page Setup – fit data to one page, use of margins and headers/footers.
- Create and modify charts (Column, Bar, Pie and Line). Use of basic IF and COUNTIF functions.
How to apply for this course
It is no longer possible to apply for this course.
Please check back later, as we may be offering the course again in the future.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.
Course dates / times
Sorry, we currently do not have any course date information available for this course. Please check back soon for further updates.
You must be comfortable using a computer and have some basic experience of Microsoft Excel 2016.
Tutors will give regular verbal and written feedback. You will be required to complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course.
There may be opportunities to progress onto other courses both in the community and at Nottingham College sites.
The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further your learning in this subject area.
Tutor: Fiona Dracott
Nottingham College sports students making a difference
College Fast Track Academy welcomes Riley Sport and Fitness
College Fast Track Academy welcomes Beeston Hockey Club