Principles of Business Administration (TQUK Level 2 Certificate) (19+) — Online Learning
This qualification will give you the underpinning knowledge that is required to ensure you can successfully work in a range of different environments in a business administration role.
You will develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events. You will also learn how to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
- Unit 1: Principles of providing administrative services
- This unit will develop your knowledge of a range of administrative support tasks as well as meeting types, different mail services and how to organise travel and accommodation. This unit also covers the impact of delivering poor customer service.
- Unit 2: Principles of business document production and information management
- This unit will provide you with an understanding of how to prepare and distribute business documents and identify how information is managed in business organisations.
- Unit 3: Understand communication in a business environment
- Within this unit you will study written and verbal business communication, including identifying appropriate body language and tone of voice when communicating verbally.
- Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
- This unit will provide you with an understanding of different organisational structures and the differences between private, public and voluntary sectors. You will also cover the internal and external influences on organisations and why change in the business environment is important.
- Unit 5: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Within this unit you will look at the principles of effective team working, as well as what is expected of a ‘buddy’.
- Unit 6: Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- This unit will provide you with the knowledge of how to deal with incoming and outgoing mail, reception services, diary systems management, event organisation and systems for financing administration roles. You will get the opportunity to apply this to your current or potential future workplace.
- Unit 7: Understand how to prepare text
- Within this unit you will gain an understanding of how to create text from recorded notes as well as knowledge of organisational procedures for storing confidential information.
You will gain access to high quality e-learning learning resources which will guide you step-by-step through all of the aspects of this course.
You'll have opportunities to reflect on what you have learned and to improve your subject knowledge using instant feedback from the platform.
You'll have support from a member of the team who will help guide you through the course in a timescale agreed with you.
You must be aged 19+ to apply for this course.
How to apply for this course
Apply now and if you need to pay any course fees, or provide evidence if you wish to claim a fee reduction, we will contact you to let you know how to do this.
For help on completing the online application form, please see our useful apply online guide here.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Course code: C037869 / Q037870
Principles of Business Administration (TQUK Level 2 Certificate)
You will study this course at your own pace, but it must be completed within 12 weeks. You will receive an automated email reminding you of when you need to complete your assignment.
There are no entry requirements for this course and must be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
Your assessment will be submitted online through the platform and you will receive feedback from a member of the team who will assess your work and provide thorough and supportive feedback.
You may complete this qualification in preparation to apply and work in this industry or to to enhance their understanding of their work environment. Alternatively, you may wish to progress in the subject to a higher level.
Learners may be eligible for funding* which means the course will be free to complete, subject to providing evidence requested to meet the criteria for free courses. There is a £100 withdrawal fee if a learner does not complete the course and we may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet their submission deadlines for their course units.
*If you are a 19-23 year old without a prior Level 2 qualification, this course will not be funded. Please contact the enquiries team to discuss all available options for you.
*Geographical restrictions may apply.
You must be aged 19+ to apply for this course.