Solving Problems and Making Decisions (CPD) — Online Learning
This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of how to define, investigate and analyse problems and how to evaluate your options.
- Section 1: Defining, investigating and analysing problems
- In this section, you will learn how to describe a problem, its nature, scope and impact.
- Section 2: Data and information
- You will discover how to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions to a problem.
- Section 3: Evaluating options
- This section covers how to evaluate options to make a decision. You will also learn about decision making techniques to evaluate options to arrive at the best solution.
- Section 4: Planning techniques
- You will cover how to plan, monitor and review the implementation and communication of decisions.
How to enrol onto this course
You can enrol onto this course using our online enrolment system.
Hit the button below to enrol now!
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £28.50
Course code: C034406 / Q034407
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.