This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of how to define, investigate and analyse problems and how to evaluate your options.
- Section 1: Defining, investigating and analysing problems
- In this section, you will learn how to describe a problem, its nature, scope and impact.
- Section 2: Data and information
- You will discover how to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions to a problem.
- Section 3: Evaluating options
- This section covers how to evaluate options to make a decision. You will also learn about decision making techniques to evaluate options to arrive at the best solution.
- Section 4: Planning techniques
- You will cover how to plan, monitor and review the implementation and communication of decisions.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £28.50
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034406 / Q034407
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.