Did you know that you may be eligible for financial support towards the cost of attending college?
If your household income is below £30,000* NET, we may be able to help you with funding towards the cost of travel to College, equipment and childcare. Check out our Guide to Student Finance here
*This can increase by £1,000 for each additional dependent child you have aged under 20 living in your home. This will be capped at £3,000 (3 additional dependants).
How to apply
- Apply for Student Finance
- Submit your application form
- it will take up to 22 working days to process your application. During busy periods this may take longer, particularly at the start of the academic year.
- Please ensure you have submitted the correct evidence to avoid any delays to the processing.
- Before we can process your application you will need to be fully enrolled.
- Forms will be assessed in date received order subject to funding.
- Application processed
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive a letter in the post regarding the outcome on what support will be provided should you application be successful.
Free School Meals
If you received Free School Meals at school, you may be entitled to them at college. Please see our Guide to Student Finance for more information about the eligibility criteria.
Funding may be available for your children to have a place at one of our nurseries.