Basford is home to construction, sport, public services, SLDD and some science courses.
664 Nuthall Road
Telephone: 0115 9 100 100
The centre has a library packed full of resources and support to help students learn and prepare for the world of work.
- Drop-in computers with: AutoCAD, Construction Skills Health and Safety Testing, Memory Map, Microsoft Project and a wide range of other software to support teaching and learning.
- MFD printer/copier, colour printer and scanners
- Careers section
- Equipment loan service (We offer laptops, tablets and DSs)
The centre opens Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Food for Thought Refectory
Basford benefits from a large refectory, open daily offering hot and cold food, drinks and snacks
We have an on-site coffee bar open from 8.30am daily during term time. It closes at 3pm on Monday to Thursday and 2pm on a Friday.
Located in the construction workshops area at Basford, the Kiosk operates from 10am - 11.15am selling hot and cold drinks, breakfast cobs, sandwiches and snacks.
Basford is serviced by numerous major bus routes heading out of the City Centre and into other areas of the city.
From Nottingham’s Victoria Centre take the 71 or 72 (Yellow Line) and get off at Stockhill Lane or Bagnall Road. From the Broadmarsh Centre, Collin Street or George Street, take the 79 (Turquoise Line) to Broxtowe Lane and Nuthall Road junction.
- Nottingham City Transport - All city bus timetables and routes
- Trent Barton - Out of city bus routes
- National Express -for a countrywide bus service
Cinderhill tram stop is less than 10 minutes walk from the College, connecting us with Nottingham City Centre and beyond! You can find timetables and more information on the Nottingham Express Transit website
Nottingham Train Station is approximately 20 minutes away by car or taxi. For further information on train times please check the East Midlands Trains website.
When using a satellite navigation system, for accuracy, we recommend using Stockhill Lane as the destination, or using the postcode NG6 0LG. Basford is clearly signposted at Stockhill Lane - you can’t miss us!
Car parking is available on-site for which there is a small charge.