Are you looking to study a COSHH course online?
This short, auto-marked programme will provide you with the knowledge you need to undertake a COSHH risk assessment and to classify different hazardous substances and how they cause harm to the body.
- Section 1: The importance of COSHH risk assessments
- In this section, you will develop your understanding of the reasons for conducting COSHH risk assessments and the main legislation relating to COSHH risk assessments.
- Section 2: Types of hazardous substances
- Upon completion of this section, you will be able to identify and classify different forms of hazardous substances and how these substances affect the body to cause harm.
- Section 3: Controlling risks from hazardous substances
- This section helps you to understand the factors to consider when assessing risks from exposure to hazardous substances, covering the hierarchy of controls in relation to hazardous substances.
- Section 4: How a COSHH risk assessment is carried out
- In this section, you will study the stages of a COSHH risk assessment and the circumstances in which a COSHH risk assessment should be reviewed.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £28.50
Course code: C034418 / Q034419
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.