This course is perfect as an introduction to the subject if you have an interest in working in the Travel and Tourism industry such as holiday rep or travel agent.
- The travel and tourism industry and career pathways
- How travel and tourism impacts the economy and sustainability
- English and maths
- Social behaviour skills
- Communication skills
- Professional attitudes and communication
- Study skills
You can expect:
- To set up a project around a contemporary topic linked to the Travel and Tourism industry
- Benefit from some guest speakers from industry
- To take part in some local educational visits linked to your project
- To work towards progressing to a Level 1 qualification in the next academic year
111 Canal Street
Start: Tuesday 3rd September 2024
Course code: C047650 / Q047651
You’ll need to complete an initial assessment before you start on the course which will involve English and maths and a meeting with the tutor.
|Teaching & assessment||
Assessment is by project-based learning, marked against college standards and submission timelines.
Level 1 Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism