If you are looking for a career in adult social care and want to earn while you learn, then this apprenticeship is for you.
Depending on the requirements of your job, you may study units such as:
- Adult care practices, principles and standards - including care planning, duty of care, professional boundaries and individual dignity and respect
- Supporting individual physical and mental well-being to help people live as independently as possible - including individual control and choice and person centred care
- Safeguarding - including addressing personal rights and safety, dealing with abuse, comments and complaints and whistleblowing
- Communication skills - including active listening, showing empathy and verbal, non-verbal and written communication
- Health and safety practices and standards within a care environment - including dealing with accidents, fire safety, hazardous substances and infection control
|Study location||Maid Marian Way Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6AB|
You can start this Apprenticeship at any time of the year.
Adult Care - Adult Care Worker - Level 2
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
Once you have completed of the requirements of the apprenticeship (within 3 months) you will undertake the End Point Assessment which will be graded at Pass/Distinction/Fail.
An Advanced Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care.