Introduction to First Aid – Zone 2 (CPD) — Online Learning
The course will enable you to increase the safety of yourself and others in the workplace and in other everyday environments.
This is a great course for anyone who is interested in first aid, as it will provide you with crucial skills that apply to all aspects of work and everyday life.
Zone 2 is made up of four manageable sections:
- Section 1: Asthma
- In this section, you will learn what asthma is, what the signs are that an individual is about to have an asthma attack and the correct first aid procedures for dealing with an asthma attack.
- Section 2: Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- This section covers different types of fracture, sprains, strains, as well as the signs and symptoms of a fracture, sprain and strain. You will also look at how to treat these bone, muscle and joint injuries.
- Section 3: Shock
- In this section you will look at the signs of shock, the causes of shock, and the different types of shock. You will also learn how to treat a casualty who you suspect is in shock.
- Section 4: Severe bleeding
- You will look at the different types of bleeding in this section, such as arterial bleeding and venous bleeding. You will also learn how to control external bleeding.
How to enrol onto this course
You can enrol onto this course using our online enrolment system.
Hit the button below to enrol now!
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £28.50
Course code: C034366 / Q034367
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.