Performance Management (CPD) — Online Learning
This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of the core skills needed to manage performance and underperformance and to give feedback in the workplace.
- Section 1: The importance of effective performance management
- In this section, you will learn about formal and informal performance assessment in the workplace and the line manager’s role in performance management.
- Section 2: How to manage the performance of individuals in the team
- This section covers ways to ensure fair and objective formal assessment, how to set SMART objectives and performance standards for a team member and how to measure performance.
- Section 3: Feedback in the workplace
- You will discover the importance of feedback to improve performance and how to give feedback effectively.
- Section 4: Managing underperformance
- This section covers the potential areas of underperformance in the workplace and its causes, along with actions to restore performance to acceptable levels.
How to enrol onto this course
You can enrol onto this course using our online enrolment system.
Hit the button below to enrol now!
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £28.50
Course code: C034402 / Q034403
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.