This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of the core skills needed to manage performance and underperformance and to give feedback in the workplace.
- Section 1: The importance of effective performance management
- In this section, you will learn about formal and informal performance assessment in the workplace and the line manager’s role in performance management.
- Section 2: How to manage the performance of individuals in the team
- This section covers ways to ensure fair and objective formal assessment, how to set SMART objectives and performance standards for a team member and how to measure performance.
- Section 3: Feedback in the workplace
- You will discover the importance of feedback to improve performance and how to give feedback effectively.
- Section 4: Managing underperformance
- This section covers the potential areas of underperformance in the workplace and its causes, along with actions to restore performance to acceptable levels.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £28.50
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034402 / Q034403
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.