Gas — ACS Core Safety Reassessment (CCN1) Plus Elements — Part-time
The Core Gas Safety Re-assessment covers the core competencies needed to obtain the Gas Safe certification.
The assessment covers:
- Gas safety legislation
- Gas emergency actions and procedures
- Products and characteristics of combustion
- Installation of pipework and fittings
- Tightness testing
- Checking and/or setting meter regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations, emergency notices and warning labels
- Operation and positioning of emergency isolation controls and valves
- Checking and setting appliance burner pressures and gas rates
- Operation and checking of appliance gas safety devices and controls
- Chimney and flue standards, inspection and testing
- Installation of open, balanced and fan assisted chimneys
- Re-establish existing gas supply and relight appliances
How to enrol onto this course
Please call us on 0115 838 0966, to ensure this course is for you.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Get in touch
|Location||Date||Fees / reductions|
664 Nuthall Road
Gas courses/exams are run on demand.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £650
Course code: C034827 / Q034828
You must have a valid and in date ACS Gas Competence Certificate.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will undertake practical activities and written tests to assess competence.