The Core Gas Safety Re-assessment covers the core competencies needed to obtain the Gas Safe certification.
The assessment covers:
- Gas safety legislation
- Gas emergency actions and procedures
- Products and characteristics of combustion
- Installation of pipework and fittings
- Tightness testing
- Checking and/or setting meter regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations, emergency notices and warning labels
- Operation and positioning of emergency isolation controls and valves
- Checking and setting appliance burner pressures and gas rates
- Operation and checking of appliance gas safety devices and controls
- Chimney and flue standards, inspection and testing
- Installation of open, balanced and fan assisted chimneys
- Re-establish existing gas supply and relight appliances
How to enrol onto this course
Please call us 0115 838 0966 in the first instance, to ensure you are enrolling on the correct course.
Once, you have spoken to us, you can enrol onto this course using our online enrolment system.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Get in touch
|Location||Date||Fees / reductions|
664 Nuthall Road
Gas courses/exams are run on demand.
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £550
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C000710 / Q024938
You must have a valid and in date ACS Gas Competence Certificate.
You will undertake practical activities and written tests to assess competence.