The Core Gas Safety Re-assessment covers the core competencies needed to obtain the Gas Safe certification.
The assessment covers:
- Gas safety legislation
- Gas emergency actions and procedures
- Products and characteristics of combustion
- Installation of pipework and fittings
- Tightness testing
- Checking and/or setting meter regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations, emergency notices and warning labels
- Operation and positioning of emergency isolation controls and valves
- Checking and setting appliance burner pressures and gas rates
- Operation and checking of appliance gas safety devices and controls
- Chimney and flue standards, inspection and testing
- Installation of open, balanced and fan assisted chimneys
- Re-establish existing gas supply and relight appliances
|Location||Date||Fees / reductions|
664 Nuthall Road
Start: Monday 1st August 2022
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £650
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034827 / Q034828
You must have a valid and in date ACS Gas Competence Certificate.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will undertake practical activities and written tests to assess competence.