This Gas Safety Assessment tests the gas safety competence in installing, exchanging, disconnecting, servicing, repairing, breakdown and commissioning domestic open, balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters, and flue-less gas fires.
The range of appliances covered in this assessment includes:
- Open flued gas fire (radiant/convector)
- Open flued inset live fuel effect gas fire (LFE)
- Open flued decorative fuel effect gas fire (DFE)
- Balanced flued gas fire and flue-less gas fire
- Balanced fan assisted wall heater
|Location||Date||Fees / reductions|
664 Nuthall Road
Start: Monday 1st August 2022
Fees / reductions:
Tuition fee: £200
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Course code: C034845 / Q034846
You must have an in-date Core Gas Safety Certificate (CCN1) and experience of working with domestic gas fires.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will undertake practical activities and written tests to assess competence.