This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of the core skills needed to plan projects and to monitor and manage performance.
- Section 1: Project planning and performance monitoring
- In this section, you will learn about setting SMART objectives for your team to achieve its targets, action planning and how to monitor a planned activity.
- Section 2: Allocating work
- This section covers how to identify the resources that are needed to complete a planned activity and how to assess and support team performance in achieving objectives.
- Section 3: Managing team performance
- You will learn how to identify possible causes of variance and actions to overcome them, as well as how to identify ways to improve performance to meet objectives.
|Location||Date / time||Fees / reductions|
Date / time:
You can start this course at any time.
Fees / reductions:
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Tuition fee: £28.50
Course code: C034404 / Q034405
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.