This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of the core skills needed to plan projects and to monitor and manage performance.
- Section 1: Project planning and performance monitoring
- In this section, you will learn about setting SMART objectives for your team to achieve its targets, action planning and how to monitor a planned activity.
- Section 2: Allocating work
- This section covers how to identify the resources that are needed to complete a planned activity and how to assess and support team performance in achieving objectives.
- Section 3: Managing team performance
- You will learn how to identify possible causes of variance and actions to overcome them, as well as how to identify ways to improve performance to meet objectives.
How to enrol onto this course
It is no longer possible to apply for this course.
Please check back later, as we may be offering the course again in the future.
Want to find out more first?
Get in touch by hitting the button below and filling out our enquiry form.Download a guide Adult learning Browse careers Get in touch
Course dates / times
We're currently finalising start dates for this course and more information will be available soon. To stay up to date with the latest course information register your details below and we’ll notify you when more information is available.
You will learn at your own pace, but the course typically takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must have a reasonable standard of spoken and written English and be aged 19 or over.
|Teaching & assessment||
The course is auto-assessed with questions throughout the learning material.